Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This DR38 domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2013 as a site for specialist toy maker Spiral Toys.
The firm worked towards linking toys with digital devices and platforms to create new interactive experiences for children. During this time they did receive coverage from some major news organisations such as Vice, Mashable and Ars Technica.
The domain expired in 2018 but 8 pages remained indexed by Google.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has an incredibly strong collection of domains linking back to it. This includes some big names from the technology media space.
The backlink profile is made up of 112 referring domains (78 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- mashable.com (DR91)
- vice.com (DR91)
- globenewswire.com (DR90)
- arstechnica.com (DR90)
- digitaltrends.com (DR90)
- bitdefender.com (DR84)
- marketplace.org (DR84)
- troyhunt.com (DR81)
- clarip.com (DR77)
- cyberscoop.com (DR77)
- lifelock.com (DR76)
- thescottishsun.co.uk (DR75)
- eskimo.com (DR74)
- simplemost.com (DR72)
- and more…
What would we do?
With the “toy” niche site we would look to build an informational and review site, monetised through advertising and affiliate programs.
Examples of possible affiliate programs can be found in these extended lists.
In terms of content, the prior domain profile would make a strong case for looking at digitally integrated toys and other ‘high-tech’ toys to make the most of current backlinks to the domain. This could be supported through more generic toy lists and reviews to bring in a wide range of visitors.
Examples could include:
- Best toys for ages X to X
- Toy that integrate with your phone
- Review of X
To give an example of what can be achieved in the toy niche we have found a competitor site, toynotes.com.
Toynotes.com has half the DR of the domain (DR19) but it demonstrates the scale of traffic that could be achieved.
Currently it has 1014 pages with 61% of the site’s traffic comes from the top 50 pages.
This example is generating 223k in traffic each month. But it should be noted that SEMrush can underestimate traffic by 2-3x times the actual amount.
Using the “Tomb-Raiding” technique we could target the best performing content on this site and other weaker competitors and use our competitive DR to rank on similar content. For more details on our Tomb Raiding technique, see here.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!