On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, host James De Lacey talks with guest Ted Kubaitis. Ted is an SEO veteran, who has seen the industry evolve and develop for many years, including the huge influence that Google now has on the SEO space.
Ted is big on scientific testing as part of his SEO strategy, and he shares his wealth of studious experience on this podcast. He and James talk about how and when to do meta descriptions, keyword density, whether core web vitals is a ranking factor, and more.
James and Ted also dive into a discussion on Google itself, including Ted’s thoughts on where Google is going in the future, and how you can future-proof your own niche websites portfolio and business from Google changes.Ted also has his own software which helps him measure search volatility, called Cora, which you can find at the link below:
If you want to develop your SEO game for your niche website or affiliate website business, then this episode is for you.
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com