In this episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, James De Lacey talks to Sarah Tamsin. Sarah is a niche website owner using TikTok to grow her business.
We talk to Sarah about her various niche websites and processes, before diving into her social media presence, particularly TikTok. Sarah recently grew her follower count from almost nothing to 30,000 followers in 30 days. We talk about her journey, and she shares his insights and experiences on her TikTok journey, including lots of practical advice on tips on helping convert TikTok engagement into sales.
Sarah tells us about how bloggers can convert their existing content into TikTok content, how to create engaging TikTok videos and more.
Sarah also talks about cross-platform content, like shared content across TikTok and Instagram, before we talk about Pinterest. Sarah talks about leveraging Pinterest as a marketing tool, and how you can do the same.
We wrap up our talk with Sarah by discussing sponsored posts and content, and how that should integrate with the rest of your online presence.
- Sarah Tamsin – https://sarahtamsin.com
- Sarah Tamsin on TikTok – https://tiktok.com/@tamsininnit
- Sarah Tamsin on Instagram – https://instagram.com/tamsininnit
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com