On this episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, James De Lacy talks to Ryan Darani. Ryan launched his solo SEO business when the COVID pandemic hit, and was recently featured in a Business Insider article after growing his business from $0 to $40,000-a-month in revenue.
Ryan tells us some of his story, starting with his decision to quit his stable SEO agency job and go freelance full time. Ryan talks about leveraging his experience working with big name companies in his previous role into growing his business rapidly, finding new clients, and his decision to stay solo, rather than taking on employees.
Ryan and James talk about a typical day in Ryan’s busy working life, as well as discussing revenue streams for Ryan’s business, including project vs retainer work.
To finish, Ryan talks about his recent foray into niche affiliate websites, challenging himself to put all his knowledge of SEO to work, building his own niche website from scratch. Ryan and James talk about Ryan’s processes for keyword research, writing content, internal linking, and everything in between.
- Ryan Darani website: https://ryandarani.com/
- Ryan Darani on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rdotdarani/
- Ryan Darani on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SearchForRyan
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com