This week Niche Website Builders podcast host James De Lacey welcomes his guest and good friend Rick Agraval for an in-depth talk about pay-per-click advertising. Rick recently exited an e-commerce business, and now works as Director of Marketing at a clothing company.
Rick talks about his recent experience spending $1,000 on PPC advertising for his clothing brand over black Friday. He and James dive into the buts and bolts of different types of advertising, including the different platforms that are out there, what you can use each platform for, and how to set up campaigns.
Later Rick and James also talk about how you can make PPC advertising campaigns profitable through focused testing. Rick has a ton of experience with PPC advertising, as he managed ad spend campaigns every day as his full-time job. He tells us about how he used PPC advertising to build this brand, particularly with exiting in mind.
If you’re a niche website builder and affiliate marketer selling digital products, or you have your own e-commerce store, then this is the perfect episode for you.
– Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
– Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
– Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
– Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
– Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
– Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org