On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, host James De Lacey talks with guest Pete McPherson. You may know Pete from his own long-running podcast in the niche website space, doyouevenblog.com.
This episode is a candid, honest discussion around what problems bloggers and niche website builders can and do experience. Pete speaks honestly about the recent decline in the Do You Even Blog brand, including declining revenue and launches, and dives into some thoughts about why this is the case.
Pete also talks about how he’s pivoting his business, which leads James and he into a big deep dive discussion around YouTube. Pete’s very big on using YouTube, running it alongside his various niche websites. He talks about profitability, and how to create good videos and product reviews.
Pete is highly organized, and has created many systems that help him to create high quality content quickly and efficiently.
If you’re looking to pivot into the YouTube space, or are currently struggling to keep up with content demands in your niche website business, then this is the episode for you.
- Do you even blog?: https://doyouevenblog.com/ Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org