On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, James De Lacey talks to Nick Jordan.
Nick is a niche website builder and owner, who was able to take a website from 0 page views per month, to 1.5 million page views per month.
During the podcast, Nick and James discuss anything and everything around how Nick likes to build traffic volume for his content sites. They talk about Nick’s processes around content strategy, how he likes to cluster his content, external linking, content velocity, keywords, and why he doesn’t build or buy backlinks.
Firstly though, James and Nick discuss Nick’s SaaS product, called Workello, which is designed to help niche website builders like you hire the best possible content writers. The pair talk about the difficulties that face niche website owners when recruiting content writers, and how Workello can help you find and vet high-quality candidates.
Later on, during a discussion about keywords, Nick shares his screen with James and walks through some of his keyword processes. He talks about how he uses ClusterAI to format his pages for best keyword optimisation, and how he uses related keywords for consistent results. If you usually listen on an audio podcast platform, then be sure to check out this week’s episode on YouTube!
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com