On this episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, James De Lacy talks to Nick Eubanks, a digital strategist, SEO engineer, and niche affiliate site entrepreneur. James and Nick talk about a broad range of topics that can help you as an affiliate website owner.
Firstly, Nick tells us about his previous experience growing and scaling a traffic cone niche website, competing with companies like Amazon for the top spot on Google in that niche, and how and why customers preferred buying from them rather than bigger companies.
James and Nick also cover memberships for niche websites, including what kind of content to offer members, and what can generate monthly recurring revenue for your business.
Nick also shares a tip for Google Search Console that he uses to increase key word spread for his niche websites, helping them rank higher for new keywords without creating new content.
Finally, Nick explains his hatred of “do-follow” links, before he and James dive into authorship for affiliate sites. The pair talk about increasing the EAT (Expertise, Authority, and Trust) of your niche affiliate websites, and even how you can use authorship to overcome Google penalties.
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com