On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, James De Lacey talks to guest Mohit Tater. Mohit is the owner and manager of Black Book Investments, a company which takes millions of dollars of investor money, and uses it to purchase and manage niche websites, providing investors with an agreed-upon ROI. That ROI can be cash flow, or capital appreciation through growing the value of these niche websites.
In this episode, James and Mohit discuss how Mohit manages this websites, his team, and how his services work as a passive income play for investors. In simple terms, Black Book Investments find a niche website that’s right for you, and you collect all the subsequence revenue directly. In return for managing your website, you pay Black Book a management fee.
This type of passive niche website investment is an interesting opportunity for niche website builders who are looking to diversify their portfolio without taking on any additional website management commitments.
If you’re interested in learning more about how a niche website management company like this could become part of your larger website portfolio, then this is the episode for you.
- Mohit Tater Website: https://blackbookinvestments.com/
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org