On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, James De Lacey talks a guest who needs no introduction: Miles Beckler.
Miles’ Twitter and YouTube pages have become invaluable education tools for anybody looking to enter the niche website space. Having started working to build an online business in 2003 using MySpace, Miles is now a 19 year veteran of internet marketing, with particular expertise in sales funnels and copywriting.
In this conversational episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, Miles talks about why he’s seen as the “anti-guru guy”, as he reveals why he hates what he calls “greedy guru guys”, and the oppositional business practices he adopts in order to provide longevity and consistency to his customers.
James and Miles also get into the controversial topic of display ads, and why Miles doesn’t use or recommend using display ads on his niche websites. Later on, Miles talks about sales funnels, copywriting, op-in products, and everything to do with promoting your own niche website and products.
Finally, James and Miles talk about membership platforms. Miles used to run a membership program and no longer does, and here he explains to James the reasoning behind that decision, as well as giving some advice on how to start your own membership program.
- Miles Beckler Website – https://milesbeckler.com
- Miles Beckler on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/MilesB
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org