On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, we dive straight into the action with guest Mike Pearse and host James De Lacey.
In this hour filled with knowledge bombs, Mike and James talk extensively about the helpful content update. Mike shares what he’s seen with the update, and gives us his advice on how you as a niche affiliate website owner can protect yourself from it.
Mike also talks about evergreen content, and why in his opinion there is no such thing, as well as covering Mike’s thoughts on what EAT really is, and his opinions about EAT.
This episode is rick on detailed information, so if you want to learn from one of the best around, then this is the episode for you.
Mike is running an online SEO conference at the end of September. You can find a link to attend the conference HERE
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com