On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, James De Lacey talks with guest Mike Futia, founder of nichefinder.io. Niche Finder is a site that helps you identify niches you can exploit as part of your own niche website portfolio.
James and Mike discuss Mike’s Niche Finder tool, before diving into more tips on finding niches. How do you find a profitable niche? What does a profitable niche look like? What should you avoid? Mike shares his insights and answers these questions, as well as talking about his own processes for identifying new niches for his portfolio of affiliate sites.
Later, Mike tells us about is process for building a new niche website, once a new niche has been identified, and how he optimizes those sites to make them profitable.
Mike also gives an example of one of his niche websites that got hit earlier in 2022. He talks about how and why it got hit, and what he’s currently doing in an attempt to revive the site.
Also in this episode, Mike shares an epic HARO tip, that you can definitely apply to your own efforts with HARO.
In this broad episode, Mike and James end by talking about how you can use ads and sponsorship to monetize your newsletter.
You can follow Mike on Twitter at twitter.com/mikefutia.
If you’re looking to find, develop, and maximize new niche websites, then this is the episode for you.
– Niche Finder – https://nichefinder.io/?via=niche
– Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
– Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
– Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
– Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
– Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
– Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com
#affiliatemarketing #HARO #nichewebsites