On this episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, host Ben Goldberg talks with guest Mike Beatty. Mike and Ben move their discussion on Help A Reporter Out (HARO) from a niche website Facebook group, and onto the Niche Website Builders Podcast.
Mike and Ben discuss their relative successes and failures using HARO as a link building tool. Mike puts his specific questions to Ben about Ben’s techniques and approaches to the HARO program, while Ben compares his custom build systems against Mike’s.
Mike and Ben discuss the email list from HARO, free vs. paid subscriptions, and the drop times on each set of email requests from reporters.
The two compare their respective systems for filtering HARO requests, looking for niche requests they can respond to that can generate a high-quality backlink later on to one of their own niche websites.
Ben and Mike discuss how they produce content for HARO requests, what and what not to include, and finally give advice on how you can think differently before responding to a HARO opportunity.
- Make Time Online: https://maketimeonline.com/
- Make Time Online Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maketimeonline
- Mike Beatty on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4y4zLjG7mwdT9FPm_Y_e0w
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/ Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com