This episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast is, host James De Lacey talks to Michael Donovan. Michael is a niche website marketer currently making $22,000 a month through display advertisements, and had over 500,000 page views per month on his site.
James and Michael first discuss the background on Michael’s site, how many pages it has, and how he’s managed to generate so much traffic, including a method called “brand-swapping”.
Michael then tells us about his niche selection process, as well as how he conducts his key word research for his niche website. Specifically, Michael talks about his process when assessing search terms from google, and how he decides whether to target a search term or not.
Finally, James and Michael cover future plans Michael has for his site. They talk about how Michael plans to grow his niche website, and how he plans to claw back some of his own time investment.
- Niche Twins website – https://nichetwins.com/
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org