This episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast is all about affiliate managers. Host James de Lacey talks to Martin Gram, a veteran affiliate marketer turned affiliate manager.
James and Martin first discuss what an affiliate manager is and what they do. The two talk about how Martin became an affiliate manager, before moving on to how you as a niche website affiliate marketer can leverage a relationship with your own affiliate manager to grow your business. This discussion includes how an affiliate manager can help you drive things like sales and conversions on your niche website(s).
Later, James and Martin cover the sensitive topic of commissions. The pair discuss how and when commission rates should be increased, and how to bring it up in your existing relationship with your affiliate manager.
Martin then goes on to share some general tips for growing niche websites from successful affiliate marketers, as well as how he views the current landscape of the affiliate marketing industry as a whole, and where he sees it going in the future.
Finally, James and Martin circle back to touch again on routes into becoming an affiliate manager, including if and how you can manage being an affiliate manager while still running your own portfolio of niche websites.
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org