On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, we continue our run of talking to SEO Fight Club members, as host James De Lacey talks with guest Lee Witcher. Lee is a hardcore SEO tester, who loves data driven experiments that push the Google algorithm.
Lee shares his insights with us into various SEO myths, talking about what he’s found to be true as a result of his SEO experiments, providing you with practical information you can apply to your niche website business. In particular, Lee shares his proven tips that Google will tell you not to do.
James and Lee also get into Lee’s background in conversion rate optimization, talking about optimizing sales pages, and a few things you can do with your niche website portfolio to improve conversions.
This episode has plenty of knowledge that you can use to optimize your SEO game, and will provide you with a new perspective on what to re-think within your affiliate sites portfolio, with regards to SEO and conversions.
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org