On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, host James De Lacey talks with guest Jamie I.F. Jamie currently has a portfolio of affiliate sites which currently earn over $30,000 a month.
Jamie and James first talk about how much money people are really making with their niche websites, before diving into the affiliate content itself. The pair discuss how to wrote good quality affiliate content that’s going to convert into sales. Jamie gives us several different examples, using vacuum cleaners as an example. He talks about having a competitive advantage, what is the right ratio of affiliate content vs info content (if there is one), and how he personally has tackled that.
Later on, Jamie goes into updating content, including how he’s updating his buyer intent articles. The discussion widens out here, talking about off-page content, internal linking, negotiating commissions with affiliate managers, and lots more.
Jamie gives out some highly valuable advice for niche website builders throughout this podcast, to help you build and grow your own affiliate website portfolio.
- Jamie’s site – https://increasing.com
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org