On this episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, we talk to Jake Boly. Jake used to work for some of the biggest fitness publications magazines, including Barbend, before building his own niche website That Fit Friend.
That Fit Friend is focused on reviewing cross training shoes. In this episode, Jake talks about his review style, affiliate content vs info content, and building his site for an excellent user experience.
Jake also tells us about raising the bar for niche websites, his desire to produce genuine content, and how he uses YouTube reviews as part of his niche website.
- Jake Boly on Instagram – https://instagram.com/jake_boly/
- Jake Boly on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDPnwcHDXyabbkAOBOsXIUg
- Niche Website Builders Blog – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/niche-empire-project/
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org