On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, host James De Lacey talks with Owen Walker. Owen is a niche website marketer in the sports science space, and built the site scienceforsport.com. In the episode, Owen gives you the chance to talk with him directly about business ownership and online entrepreneurism, by booking a 30 minute slot with him through his calendly link:
Owen’s first success as a niche website builder came when he grew a website from the ground up, eventually getting a 6 figure revenue. Owen talks James through the journey of that site, giving us a good look at the systems he used to grow the site successfully.
Owen’s big on systems, and later on he talks to James about how he designs and builds systems for his niche websites. He shares his real focus on reclaiming time, and “keeping the highway clear” so you don’t get bogged down in daily business chores.
Later, James and Owen expand their chat to take a broader look at online entrepreneurship generally, covering things like monetisation, outsourcing, employing, and more.
If you’re looking to build and scale your business, with a view to exiting, then this is the episode for you.
And remember, if you want to schedule some time with Owen to talk directly about business entrepreneurism, then you can do so via his calendly link:
- Owen Walker Calendly Link – https://calendly.com/owen-walker/30min
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com