This episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast is a bit different, as host James de Lacey talks with Emma Powell. Emma is a real estate investor with a huge portfolio of properties to her name.
Firstly on the podcast, Emma and James talk briefly about niche website marketing, specifically focused on how to identify your customer’s “avatar”, which is a working profile of who they are, where and how they spend their money, what they’re looking for, and how you can find them. Emma shares a tip for the “About” page on your niche website, and how you can use that to draw in your audience in the most effective way.
Later on, Emma and James talk about revenue diversification. Emma is a real estate expert, and she tells us about how to get started with real estate investment, and why you would want to. They talk about scalability, profitability, and the different benefits you can enjoy from real estate investment, including tax benefits.
Emma talks us through basic terminology, what kind of capital is required up front, and how you manage a large portfolio of properties effectively.
If you’re a niche website marketer with additional capital you’re looking to invest in a new revenue stream, then this is the episode for you.
- Highrise Group Website – https://www.highrise.group/
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com