On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, our host James De Lacey talks with returning guest and friend of NWB Doug Cunnington. Doug is an internet marketer with a background in project management. In 2013, Doug created Niche Site Project, a business designed to help niche site owners take control of their time and introduce systems and templates to scale their affiliate sites to the next level.
In his discussion with James, Doug discusses systems and templates, why you need them and how to create them. James and Doug also touch on personal finance, AI content and Doug offers important tips for anyone looking to introduce automated systems into their businesses so they can take a step back in 2023.
If you want to hear advice from someone who has been running and improving niche and affiliate websites for over a decade, you don’t want to miss this episode.
Remember to subscribe for future episodes of the Niche Website Builders Podcast!
Doug’s Niche Site Project: https://nichesiteproject.com/
Follow Doug on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@DougCunnington
– Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
– Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
– Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
– Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
– Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
– Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org