On this episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, host James de Lacey talks with Dan. Dan is a niche website marketer from and operating in Germany, where he manages a portfolio of German-language and English-language niche websites.
Firstly on the podcast, Dan and James talk about Dan’s early Pinterest-based niche site, which he successfully exited for €95,000. Dan tells James about his methods for working with Pinterest, including how his keyword research works.
Later on, Dan tells us his shortcut for getting traffic to a new domain, including how he used this shortcut to grow a new domain to 3,000 visitors in just 5 days. He talks about the shortcut and how it works, and how he plans on re-implementing the same strategy on an English-language site in the future.
Then Dan and James talk about optimizing the user experience on their niche websites, including how Dan likes to optimize his category pages and home pages. Dan also tells us about how he used a quiz to increase his opt-in rate by 4x.
Finally Dan and James talk about monetization strategies on foreign-language vs English-language sites, and how Dan plans to recover the potential profit difference between the two by building a recognizable brand.
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org