In this episode of the Niche Website Builders Podcast, Adam Smith talks to Craig Campbell, who has been working online since the start of the internet. Craig is a search engine optimization (SEO) expert based in Glasgow.
Craig discusses his experience running and then closing his own agency, finding creative ways to make money online such as using black hat SEO, and the story behind him owning a famous United Kingdom politician’s expired domain name.
- Craig Campbell – https://www.craigcampbellseo.com/
- Craig Campbell on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPeOzstGV1FB0cGSBg2piDg
- Craig Campbell’s Digital Marketing Podcast – https://www.craigcampbellseo.com/digital-marketing-podcast/
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org