On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, host James De Lacey talks with guest Clint Butler. Like last week’s guest, Clint Butler is a regular on the SEO Fight Club podcast, and is well known for the dark arts of SEO.
James and Clint dive into these dark arts SEO secrets, as well as dispelling some myths around SEO. Specifically, the guys cover schema markup, and how you can use schema to boost your rankings. They also talk about the tricky business of online reputation management as a niche website builder, including what you can do to improve the positive things on google about you and about your brand.
Later on, Clint and James talk about “negative SEO”. What is it, does it exist, how do you know if it’s happening? Clint shares all his insight on this topic, as well as some tips for things you can do to protect yourself from negative SEO.
The guys also dive into PVNs, or mini-networks, which work as a sort of digital moat, surrounding certain niche websites and linking them together. Clint hares his advice on the best way to use this technique for yourself and your niche website portfolio.
Finally, James and Cline talk launch-jacking, and how to launch new sites and drive initial sales. The guys also talk about link building, and have a discussion around authority vs relevance, and how anchor text is key for your links strategy.
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com