In this episode of the Niche Website Builders Podcast, Adam Smith talks to Chris from Niche Safari. Chris left his corporate career to become a full-time blogger. Lifestyle is more important to him. Now, he makes even more money – not just enough to live on.
Chris discusses his approach to building both Amazon websites and informational websites. Also, Chris shares his seven top tips on how to win featured snippets: Copy current snippet, write definitions 40-60 words long, create lists directly under a keyword optimized H2, answer questions immediately at top of the article, add detailed tables, structure headings correctly, and use professional niche-specific language.
- Chris from Niche Safari on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOE4kBn59ParOhdlLUOcItw
- Niche Safari – https://nichesafari.com/
- How to Win the Featured Snippet (7 Top Tricks) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fja5V7fA6bw
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org