On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, James De Lacey talks with guest Ben Adler, creator of Keyword Chef. Keyword Chef is a software tool that allows you to find low competition keywords quickly and easily.
This episode is best watched in YouTube, as during the episode, Ben shares his screen for a live tutorial. He talks us through his own process for using Keyword Chef for his niche website businesses, as well as how you can use Keyword Chef yourself to improve your own affiliate website portfolio. Ben talks us through keyword filtering, clustering, search settings, and other efficiency tips to help you get the most out of Keyword Chef.
Finally, Ben runs through some updates and future developments.
If you’d like to try out Keyword Chef for yourself, here is the link: https://keywordchef.com/?fpr=adam65
– Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
– Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
– Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
– Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
– Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
– Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com
#SEO #Google #nichewebsites