In this episode of the Niche Website Builders Podcast, Adam Smith talks to Healy Jones and Alex Goldberg, co-founders of Fin vs Fin. They give a different take on the traditional affiliate site.
They don’t monetize with display ads or Amazon, but go direct to brands and leverage relationships with affiliate managers. Also, they use quality over quantity tactics to grow Fin vs Fin, create content, and build websites.
Alex and Healy run Fin vs Fin, and have had a ton of success 100% focused on non-Amazon affiliate revenue. Their specialty is helping the marketing managers inside of well-funded direct-to-consumer brands drive quality sales. In some cases, they are the only affiliate partner for some big direct-to-consumer brands.
They are interested in partnering with other site owners in the right niches because they think that there is a lot of revenue sitting on the table ready to be shared. If you have a site within these niches:
Then please reach out here – http://www.linkedin.com/in/healyjones
- Fin vs Fin – https://finvsfin.com/
- Healy Jones on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/healyjones/
- Alex Goldberg on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexgoldberg31/
- Request for Proposal (RFP) – https://rfp360.com/write-rfp-tips/
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – http://firstname.lastname@example.org