Premium Aged Domain Package
Interested in Aged Domains?
Book an Aged Domain Strategy Call
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This DR22 domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2006 as a site for Havana Guide, a guide to the city of Havana in Cuba.
The domain has had only one owner and went through very minor design changes over its lifetime. It then expired in 2020.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has a strong range of domains within its backlink profile. This includes a number of domains associated with travel and tourism.
The backlink profile is made up of 449 referring domains (267 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- businessinsider.com (DR92)
- slashdot.org (DR87)
- ipfs.io (DR82)
- travelchannel.com (DR81)
- richmond.edu (DR79)
- freebeacon.com (DR77)
- borgenproject.org (DR74)
- holiday-weather.com (DR72)
- tripexpert.com (DR72)
- absolutearts.com (DR71)
- blackbookmag.com (DR71)
- debate.org (DR70)
- directoryworld.net (DR69)
- slice.ca (DR67)
- touring.be (DR67)
- renewableenergymagazine.com (DR67)
- havanatimes.org (DR65)
- and more…
What would we do?
When building content sites we generally recommend starting with informational content. Why? Because you can rank informational content more quickly and easily than commercial content. This allows the site to start gaining some traction before adding affiliate based content or other monetary streams.
The faster you can build up traffic, the quicker you can start making some money with the site through Ad revenue. And when a site starts making money, you can use this income to supplement or cover any future growth.
Once the site has gained some momentum you can start adding in other revenue streams such as affiliate offers.
Suggested Content Strategy
For this domain we would aim the content at those interested in visiting Havana.
Examples of what kind of content we might include can be found in the snapshot from keyword research below. But titles could include:
- Best Restaurants in Havana
- Best Hotels to stay at in Havana
- Local Cuisine of Havana
But in terms of monetization, we would focus the site initially on advertising.
For this particular we found an example site that demonstrates the kind of content we would be looking to utilise.
Yourusacityguide.com has a much lower DR (DR10) that the domain. But goes into the specific city focus we would look to utilize for this domain.
Currently it is generating just over 10k traffic per month, which is in a line with it’s lower DR.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain
• A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
• 12 months hosting
• Professional logo design
• Detailed keyword plan
• 100,000 words of awesome content
• Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates
• 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!