Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 1999 as a site for Don Butler, who offered Guitar, Amp and Pedal repairs and modifications.
The site went through small evolutions in design over the first decade of its lifecycle before a noticeable update. It only had one owner before it expired.
The domain expired early in 2021 but 27 pages are still indexed by Google, which offers a route to re-establish with the site’s rank quickly.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has a wide range of music associated domains linking back to it. These include sites for Bands, Radio Station and Vintage music equipment.
The backlink profile is made up of 80 referring domains (72 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- oocities.org (DR74)
- frontiernet.net (DR73)
- latalkradio.com (DR67)
- rickenbacker.com (DR54)
- allmanbrothersband.com (DR53)
- diystompboxes.com (DR51)
- steelguitarforum.com (DR61)
- lespaulforum.com (DR47)
- mercurymagnetics.com (DR47)
- vintagehofner.co.uk (DR38)
- and more…
SEMRush’s backlink analysis shows a very strong relevance for music technology. With many of the referring domains following suit.
What Would We Do?
For the “Music” Niche our suggested approach would be a site focused around guitars and amps, providing both informational content and product reviews.
There are several affiliate programs that could be an option for a future owner. Extended lists of which we have featured below:
Content subjects could include:
- Product reviews for guitars and amps
- Advice on setting up and maintaining guitars and amps
- Frequently asked questions around learning to play the guitar.
To give an example of a competitor site, we found guitarspace.org. This site is currently performing well in this niche and is using a content style we would seek to emulate. It also has a lower DR than the domain, so we would anticipate being able to outperform it quite easily.
Currently it has 333 pages, but 60% of the site’s traffic comes from the top 51 pages. Using the “Tomb-Raiding” technique we could target the best performing content on this site and other weaker competitors and use our higher DR to rank similar content. For more details on our Tomb Raiding technique, see here.
Currently the example is generating 165k in traffic each month. It should be noted that SEMrush can underestimate traffic by 2-3x times the actual amount.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!