Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2011 as a website providing resources for a paleo diet.
This site was run by Charles and Julie, two home cooks that enjoyed growing, cooking, and eating great food.
The site promoted physical cookbooks, eBooks and a newsletter (all written by Charles and Julie) whilst providing recipes and other resources related to the paleo lifestyle.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has some great authority domains in the food space. The backlink profile is made up of 526 referring domains (469 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domains dofollow links:
- steemit.com (DR84)
- thedailymeal.com (DR80)
- cheatsheet.com (DR80)
- heavy.com (DR80)
- marksdailyapple.com (DR76)
- whole30.com (DR75)
- fieldandstream.com (DR75)
- boxesandarrows.com (DR74)
- beyondceliac.org (DR73)
- robbwolf.com (DR71)
- thepaleomom.com (DR71)
- democraticunderground.com (DR71)
- paleoleap.com (DR71)
- alldayidreamaboutfood.com (DR70)
- nutritiousmovement.com (DR69)
- and more…
What Would We Do?
The Global Paleo Foods Market is due to reach $12.6 Billion by 2027. It’s a huge industry as more and more people take up a paleo lifestyle.
We feel there is a great opportunity to tap into this monster space by becoming a resource for people learning about paleo and everything that is involved.
- One angle could be to provide a ‘dictionary’ of paleo foods listing those foods that are paleo friendly and providing recipes that include that food type.
- Another option would be to provide a ‘questions’ based site to answer any questions associated with Paleo. e.g.
- Can I follow the paleo diet with Type 2 Diabetes?
- Is corn paleo?
If choosing the second option, as part of this package, we could build out the content using our FAQ content service which has been seeing great success.
There is a lot of opportunities to expand this website into other areas such as cookbooks, events, newsletters and online training in the long term.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!