Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
Wayback Machine first picks up this domain in 2011 for a beauty and fashion blogger named Stephanie.
Stephanie blogged pretty frequently until 2020 when the site went offline. The domain was finally dropped this year.
The design of the site changed a few times during this period but the content and topics remained largely the same featuring beauty, style and lifestyle.
The content was often focused on products for black and plus-size women.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has some awesome relevant referring domains. The DR of this domain is 30 which is made up of 269 referring domains (218 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domains dofollow links:
- buzzfeed.com (DR91)
- healthline.com (DR91)
- vice.com (DR91)
- bustle.com (DR89)
- refinery29.com (DR89)
- popsugar.com (DR88)
- elle.com (DR88)
- metro.co.uk (DR88)
- cosmopolitan.com (DR88)
- theage.com.au (DR86)
- brit.co (DR83)
- elitedaily.com (DR83)
- and many more great domains…need I say more!
Here is how SEMRush categorizes the backlink profile:
What Would We Do?
With so many powerful beauty backlinks, this domain would make a great beauty blog providing informational content in the form of health and beauty tips and the reviewing of health and beauty products for affiliate income.
In the mid-long term, we would also consider promoting digital products in the form of beauty mini-courses such as:
- Nail Extensions
- Eyelash and Brow
- Facials and Tanning
- Waxing etc…
Take a look at thebeautyacademy.org who has done similar mini-courses well.
As a reference, one of the content silos for this site could be for airbrush makeup. Take a look at airbrushguru.com which according to SEMRush gets traffic of around 75,000 per month. airbrushguru.com manages to achieve this traffic from just 180 posts and is only a DR26!
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain
• A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
• 12 months hosting
• Professional logo design
• Detailed keyword plan
• 100,000 words of awesome content
• Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates
• 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!