Premium Aged Domain Package
DOMAIN AGE (YEARS)
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2005 as a site for Malia’s Miles, a blog site from a full-time RVer.
The site offered reviews of campgrounds, news about activities and businesses the owner visited and limited advertising to businesses the owner endorsed.
The site expired in 2019 but 264 pages are still indexed by Google, which offers an amazing opportunity to re-establish the domain quickly.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has a very wide range of RV domains linking back to it along with some very strong domains from general outdoor lifestyle sites.
The backlink profile is made up of 288 referring domains (247 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- onlyinyourstate.com (DR78)
- artsjournal.com (DR73)
- koreadaily.com (DR72)
- hikespeak.com (DR66)
- outdoorhub.com (DR63)
- deathwithdignity.org (DR62)
- rvresources.com (DR57)
- doityourselfrv.com (DR54)
- irv2.com (DR51)
- boatescape.com (DR51)
- and more…
What Would We Do?
With the “RVing” niche, we would look to initially build an informational and review site around RVing life, which could include associated activities and products.
These articles could include things like:
- Camping site reviews by location
- Best RV Furniture reviews
- How to winterize an RV
There are also some great extended lists for affiliate programs here:
We have found a competitor site, campergrid.com, which is currently performing well in this niche. It has a lower DR than the domain at 4.2, and because of this it should be easy for the domain to surpass this example.
Currently it has 203 pages, but 69% of the site’s traffic comes from the top 36 pages. Using the “Tomb-Raiding” technique we could target the best performing content on this site and other weaker competitors and use our higher DR to rank similar content. For more details on our Tomb Raiding technique, see here.
The example is generating 71k in traffic each month. It should be noted that SEMrush can underestimate traffic by 2-3x times the actual amount.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!