Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2014 as a beer magazine created through the collaboration of San Francisco beer heads.
The domain expired in early 2021 and went through very few changes during its 7-year lifespan.
A big plus for this domain is that it still has 260 pages indexed in Google. Given this, we would expect there to be very little lag in gaining traction with this domain.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has some great authority domains linking back to it. The backlink profile is made up of 213 referring domains (133 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- Businessinsider.com (DR92)
- sf.eater.com (DR89)
- insider.com (DR87)
- businessinsider.com.au DR85)
- ello.co (DR84)
- brit.co (DR84)
- mysanantonio.com (DR81)
- foodbytesworld.com (DR52)
- thirstybear.com (DR47)
- sfbayca.com (DR41)
- and more…
What Would We Do?
We would look to create a beer review and drink recipe site before evolving into affiliate offers.
The alcoholic beverage sector is seen as a competitive niche and whilst that is true to some extent, the space is massive. There are so many angles you can take with a beer domain and there are countless examples of blogs succeeding.
Some examples for the content that could be covered would be:
- Home-brewing equipment features, such as hydrometers
- Drink recipes
- Drink Reviews
- Ageing Barrels
- Drink storage equipment
- Beer-making guides, such as beginner’s guides on the basics of brewing
Take a look at this one example, milehidistilling.com. A DR22 domain with traffic of around 106k visitors per month according to SEMRush (SEMRush estimates are generally low 2-3x). While this has been achieved with 628 pages, the site has maintained a consistent level of traffic over the last two years.
There is also renegadebrewing.com (DR34), which is currently getting almost 200k visitors per month with 249 pages. This would provide an example of the aspirations we would hope to achieve with this domain.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!