Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2009 as a food and wine blog by Liz Caskey
Liz is an American business owner; food, wine, and travel writer; chef and sommelier; who has made her home in Santiago, Chile since 2001 having fallen in love with Chile while studying abroad in college.
Liz is the founder and co-owner of Liz Caskey Culinary and Wine Experiences in Santiago, specializing exclusively in food, wine, and cooking-focused tours in Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay.
A big plus for this domain is that it still has 175 pages indexed in Google and is still getting a healthy amount of traffic. Historically it also has a healthy traffic profile.
Given this, we would expect there to be virtually no lag in gaining traction with this domain.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has some great authority domains in the food space. The backlink profile is made up of 219 referring domains (183 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domains dofollow links:
- ucl.ac.uk (DR90)
- smithsonianmag.com (DR90)
- lexpress.fr (DR86)
- atlasobscura.com (DR85)
- steemit.com (DR84)
- soup.io (DR83)
- thedailymeal.com (DR80)
- afar.com (DR78)
- smittenkitchen.com (DR78)
- theoldreader.com (DR73)
- and more…
What Would We Do?
We would look to create a food and recipes site.
Food blogs are commonly considered to be a competitive niche and whilst that is true to some extent the space is massive. There are so many angles you can take with a good blog and there are countless examples of lower authority blogs succeeding.
Take a look at this one example, flawlessfood.co.uk. A DR16 domain with traffic of around 156k per month according to SEMRush (SEMRush estimates are generally low 2-3x).
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!