Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 1999 as a fansite for hit TV shows “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel”.
The site offered links to fan resources, amazon listings and a fan forum.
The site ceased activity in 2016 before expiring this year. At the time of writing, 143 pages are still being indexed by Google, which presents a fantastic opportunity for the buyer of this domain.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has a very high number of strong authority domains linking back to it. These include links from major news publications, geek & fan sites, and entertainment industry domains.
The backlink profile is made up of 950 referring domains (756 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- imdb.com (DR93)
- nytimes.com (DR93)
- elpais.com (DR90)
- engadget.com (DR90)
- gizmodo.com (DR90)
- popsugar.co.uk (DR88)
- discovermagazine.com (DR84)
- mic.com (DR84)
- kinja.com (DR82)
- avclub.com (DR82)
- tvtropes.org (DR81)
- hellogiggles.com (DR80)
- muckrack.com (DR80)
- cbr.com (DR79)
- beliefnet.com (DR78)
- metafilter.com (DR77)
- everydayfeminism.com (DR75)
- and more…
What would we do?
For this “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” niche domain we would look to create an informational/wiki style site around the show.
Possible informational articles could centre around FAQs about the show, top 10 lists ranking scenes and moments in the show and episode reviews.
Other options include character profile, fan theories, ‘where are they now’ style features.
These articles could include things like:
- Top 10 Saddest Buffy the Vampire Slayer Moments
- Ranking the Villains of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer – Season X Episode X – Review
In a wiki format, we would look to create wiki style entries covering characters, items and other interesting elements from the buffyverse, including character biographies, detailing powers
Monetization of the site would be largely based around advertising, there is however scope to include affiliate links to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel box sets and other paraphernalia.
To give an example of what can be achieved in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer focused niche we have found a site, buffy.fandom.com, which is currently performing well.
It has a much higher DR (DR91) as the domain as it is part of the Fandom network of sites.
Currently it has 3503 pages, but 70% of the site’s traffic comes from the top 44 pages. Using the “Tomb-Raiding” technique we could target the best performing content on this site and other weaker competitors and use our strong DR to rank on similar content. For more details on our Tomb Raiding technique, see here.
Currently the example is generating 772k in traffic each month. It should be noted that SEMrush can underestimate traffic by 2-3x times the actual amount.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!