Premium Aged Domain Package
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
So many good things about this domain that makes it very appealing. Read on!
The health and fitness niche is huge estimated to worth around $3.7 trillion per year. Fitness is a pretty evergreen niche as well because there are always people looking to find ways to get fit and stay fit.
This health and fitness domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2003. At the time this domain was registered for 1 year and then let lapse after nothing happened except a ‘coming soon’ landing page. The domain was registered again in 2008 as an eCommerce site for yoga and fitness wear.
There were a number of design changes over the years and the focus of the clothing widened in to more categories such as:
- Yoga Clothing
- Dance Fitness
- Workout Clothes
- Running Clothes
- Cycle Gear
- Chill / Recover
The site went offline at the end of 2019, leaving a landing page in it’s place with a message pointing visitors to www.activewearusaoutlet.com stating that the new site was coming soon. However the old site was briefly restored this year before finally going offline and becoming available.
One of the positive signals of this domain is that when it was put back online earlier this year it was still managing to get traffic of 200-300 per month (according to ahrefs which generally underestimates significantly) and growing.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has some great relevant authority domains in the Fitness and Beauty space. The backlink profile is made up of 357 referring domains (258 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domains dofollow links:
- meetup.com (DR91)
- popsugar.com (DR88)
- cosmopolitan.com (DR88)
- thestreet.com (DR87)
- businessinsider.com.au (DR85)
- marieclaire.com (DR84)
- essence.com (DR83)
- phillymag.com (DR81)
- vix.com (DR78)
- sparkpeople.com (DR77)
- blogilates.com (DR70)
- glam.com (DR67)
- and more…
Sites that had good historical traffic is another great signal demonstrating that Google valued this domain when it was live rewarding it with traffic. As you can see, SEMRush shows that this site peaked at traffic of around 21k (but SEMRush generally underestimates traffic by around 2-3x so it was likely significantly more).
Not only that, but when the site was recently resurrected it quick started to recover traffic as you can see below so I would expect this domain to ‘come alive’ pretty quickly after creating a new site.
What Would We Do?
We would build a fitness site with helpful informational articles covering general fitness topics and exercises in combination with promoting fitness products for affiliate income. There is Amazon of course but there are also many other good fitness affiliate program.
The guys at Authority Hacker have done some of the hard work identifying some great ones here:
Here are the 10 they have identified:
- All Volleyball Affiliate Program
- IdealFit Affiliate Program
- Titan Fitness Affiliate Program
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Affiliate Program
- Horizon Fitness Affiliate Program
- Monkii Affiliate Program
- Jump Sport Affiliate Program
- Hickies Lace System Affiliate Program
- Reebok Fitness Affiliate Program
- Gene Food Affiliate Program
We found a site here, fitatmidlife.com, which is only a DR31 that has niched down in the age 40+ fitness market and is doing a pretty good job. With just 261 articles SEMRush shows this site is getting traffic of 84k (remember SEMRush underestimates by approximately 2-3x). This is success that we could look to emulate with activewearusa.com.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain • A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions) • 12 months hosting • Professional logo design • Detailed keyword plan • 100,000 words of awesome content • Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates • 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!