Premium Aged Domain Package
Interested in Aged Domains?
Book an Aged Domain Strategy Call
About the domain sourcing service
Our domains have been hand-picked from the thousands of expired domains that are sold each week. We’ve carried out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that the domains don’t carry any baggage, have great metrics, and importantly have a backlink profile that would be ripe for an affiliate website. As part of this service we offer a fully hands-off service that includes:
- Extensive due diligence
- An in-depth keyword plan
- 100,000 words of awesome content created by our in-house native English speaking team of writers
- An affiliate site including all necessary plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
- Content formatted and uploaded to your new site using our proven to convert templates
- A site finished and ready to earn you money
This DR21 domain was first picked up by Wayback Machine in 2015 as a site for Montana-based, Crown Guitar Workshop and Festival.
The site went through a number of changes over its lifetime, being set behind a ‘Coming Soon page’ before it expired in 2021.
Any questions about this domain?
Drop us a message in the chat below and we’ll get right back to you. We’re happy to arrange a call to discuss any questions you might have.
This domain has a very strong range of domains within its backlink profile. This includes a number of news publishers and music related domains.
The backlink profile is made up of 112 referring domains (92 dofollow).
Let’s take a look at some of this domain’s dofollow links:
- player.fm (DR84)
- whitefishcf.fcsuite.com (DR77)
- guitarworld.com (DR76)
- newstimes.com (DR74)
- americantowns.com (DR73)
- pugetsound.edu (DR73)
- jambase.com (DR72)
- mtpr.org (DR71)
- dailyinterlake.com (DR71)
- moderndrummer.com (DR70)
- ctinsider.com (DR70)
- flatheadbeacon.com (DR70)
- acousticguitar.com (DR67)
- shorefire.com (DR66)
- bassmusicianmagazine.com (DR56)
- classicalguitarmagazine.com (DR56)
- toppodcast.com (DR56)
- bigfork.org (DR55)
- and more…
What would we do?
When building content sites we generally recommend starting with informational content. Why? Because you can rank informational content more quickly and easily than commercial content. This allows the site to start gaining some traction before adding affiliate based content or other monetary streams.
The faster you can build up traffic, the quicker you can start making some money with the site through Ad revenue. And when a site starts making money, you can use this income to supplement or cover any future growth.
Once the site has gained some momentum you can start adding in other revenue streams such as affiliate offers.
Suggested Content Strategy
For this domain we would aim the content those interested in guitars, either as fans or those looking to learn to play.
Examples of what kind of content we might include, would be:
- Reviews of guitars
- Informational articles on maintaining guitars
- Informational articles on learning to play guitar
Once the site is established affiliate programs can be explored for consideration. Examples of the kind of affiliate programs that might work can be found in the extended lists below:
To give an example of what can be achieved in the guitar niche we have found a competitor site, guitarspace.org.
Guitarspace.org has a slightly lower DR than the domain (DR20) but it demonstrates a domain succeeding within the niche.
Currently it has 366 pages with 65% of the site’s traffic comes from the top 48 pages.
This example is generating 200k in traffic each month. But it should be noted that SEMrush can underestimate traffic by 2-3x times the actual amount.
Using the “Tomb-Raiding” technique we could target the best performing content on guitarspace.org and also weaker competitors and use our competitive DR to rank on similar content. For more details on our Tomb Raiding technique, see here.
These are all the expired domain sites that have been launched since we started running this service. Click on the images below to see how they are performing.
• A clean premium expired domain
• A website build including premium plugins (AAWP to be purchased separately due to licensing restrictions)
• 12 months hosting
• Professional logo design
• Detailed keyword plan
• 100,000 words of awesome content
• Content uploaded to the site using our proven templates
• 100% complete when handed over to you and ready to go!